Our Skin Care Products
Greenhills Facial Renu offers a range of modern beauty therapy and skin treatments. Anti-Aging, skin care and hydration, mild peels, acne and antiwrinkle treatments are a all available in our modern facility using all new modern equipment unique to the Hunter Region. Why travel to Sydney for state of the art skin treatment products?
- Skincare RX
- Beauté Pacifique
- HydraFacial MD
- Eyesential range
Our products do not contain harsh chemicals, and each of our products are directed toward certain types of skin types and skin problems. Contact our friendly staff to learn more about our products.
Skincare RX Skin Care Range
Paraben free, sulphate free, fragrance free, peptides, Plant stem cells, Anti Oxidants, AHA’s / BHA, Brighteners, Hydrators & Sunscreen.
- Prevent and repair the appearance of skin degeneration
- Maintain, protect, restore and strengthen the appearance of healthy skin
- Reduce the effects of Free Radical formation and inflammation
- Brighten and unify skin tone and colour
- Smooth skin texture
- Reduce pore size and clarify the appearance of skin imperfections
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and improve the overall tone of the skin
- Restore skin barrier function
- Reduce the effects of sun exposure
Beauté Pacifique Skin Care Range
- A-vitamin products that especially helps reduce age degeneration, stretch marks and sun damage in the entire depth of the skin.
- The line currently consists of 48 products within the category of dermacosmetic and cosmeseuticals.
- Their products are designed for the face and the body
Lycogel Skin Care Range
- 12 active ingredients that work together to deliver oxygen, moisture, and nutrients to your skin.
- Water resistant resistant
- SPF 30 which offers both UVA and UVB protection
Oxygen literally breathes life into your skin. Oxygen heals, that’s why it’s often used to help skin recover from burns and other wounds. Oxygen also beautifies the skin; it defies wrinkles and gives you a more vibrant complection. Moisture is your skin’s number one line of defense. Moisture helps protect your skin from everyday irritants like air-conditioning, pollution, and dry air that damages the skin. Nutrients keep your skin alive and active. Nutrients provide energy, repair tissue, and regulate all natural processes in the skin regardless of your skin’s condition.
For more information on our products, contact our friendly staff today.
View the pictures below to look at some of our products: