About our Dermapen Treatment
The Dermapen treatment offers skin tightening and rejuvenation to reduce wrinkles and fine lines.
The Dermapen is a revolutionary micro-needling device which aims to tighten, lift and rejuvenate skin. Our Dermapen™ treatment can visibly improve the appearance of :
- fine lines
- surgical, acne and trauma scars
- stretch marks
- …and much much more!
Before and after
How it works
- Unparalleled collagen induction by harnessing the body’s innate ability to re-grow and repair the skin as a response to micro-damage. This small, hand-held device delivers up to 1,300 micro punctures per second into the skin, thus stimulating the production of collagen and elastin and normalizing various skin functions.
- Dermapen’s controlled precision promotes the three phases of CIT mechanics, thus allowing for new collagen growth to occur.
- The first phase begins with the release of the body’s own growth factors, followed by a cascade of new epidermal growth, fibroblast chemo-taxis, fibroblast proliferation, and matrix production.
- This proliferation of the body’s tissue continues to release growth factors from fibroblasts, keratinocytes and monocytes, culminating in the second phase of CIT mechanics, where production of collagen I, III, and IV, elastin, proteoglycans and glycosoaminoglycans, and the process of angiogenesis occur.
- The last phase of CIT and the desired result of a Dermapen™ Treatment is the tissue remodeling process, where the skin’s vascular matrix matures, causing skin to tighten. The body’s ability to remodel and heal itself is at the heart of this amazing product.
Benefits of Dermapen Treatment
- Because the process never involves heat or thermal energy, does not use harsh chemicals or cause unnecessary trauma, the skin heals quickly, requiring virtually no downtime.
- Because the process activated via micro-needling essentially generates new healthy skin cells to replace aged or damaged ones, applications for the Dermapen are very diverse. The device has been used to treat visible signs of aging, such as skin atrophy and wrinkles, as well as various types of scarring, stretch marks, several types of pigmentation disorders, sun damaged skin, hair loss, and much, much more.
- Any product applied to the skin during or immediately after a Dermapen Treatment is very easily absorbed into the skin, rendering it much more effective than with a traditional topical application.
View a range of our other products below:
- Our Beauty Products
- How Dysport Works
- Before and After
- Facial Skin Analysis
- Our Skin Facial Care Range
or contact our friendly staff at (02) 4934 7826 today